Layer Basics

So this week i'll do the layer basics .This time the process is much easier than the previous one .lets do it now!


As the first step,i go to the filter gallery and choose Poster Edges and apply it on the MMU building.this is only a basic step and my purpose is to make the picture look more artistic i guess :P



This is the new picture i choose from the internet.The pyramid makes a perfect background for my work.



After that,i apply the pyramid and use it as the background .Don't you think it is more beautiful now? hehe





Now what else i wanna do? .I don't really have any idea now so i randomly pick 'Curves' by going to Image > Adjustments > Curves .Now you can see the color is more beautiful than the previous one .


And this is the final product =D



I've made one more picture as for my collections.Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © World of Digital